Sunday, July 12, 2009

chchchch CHANGES

I have been MIA for a while. Things are hectic and crazy but somehow getting back to the norm. Jack will be 9 on Friday. Carmen is in between living here and at RC and Lenda's. I just turned 30 last week, and it was not that big of a deal! I survived. I am working now- for AT&T. I really am in enjoying it. It finally gives me some adult interaction that I need so dearly, and the boys love going to summer camp at our church.

I have changed alot in the past six months- I can feel it both emotionally and mentally. Which has had its ups and its downs, I will be the first to admit. I think I am finally realizing who I am and accepting myself that way. I am learning to accept others more, and try to change them less. Which is NOT EASY FOR ME!! I have always tried to "fix" everyone, instead of just accept them as they are. I will be the first to admit that!! But I am happy to say I finally feel like a grown up. I like 30.


Our computer has been a crazy train wreck for a while, so I haven't uploaded new photos in a while, but I will. There is so much more other things I would like to share, but I in the middle of cleaning out my closet and doing laundry- so my stories will have to wait. For now, have a great afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment