Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playing Catch up


This last month we have been super busy, and I haven't kept up with my blog. I have so many pictures from things we have done that I just haven't made time to post. Here are just a few of the things that have gone on in our lives lately:


100th day of school


Carmen and Garrett had to count out 100 things to take to school for the big celebration. They decided they would count Cheerios.




Crafts


It has been so cold lately that we haven't been able to play outside much. And now with 3 kids to entertain, I had to quickly come up with things to do. I found this craft kit that I thought they would enjoy.



Daddy even helped!

Chuck E Cheese




I am not a fan of Chuck E Cheese, but it is where they insisted we go. It actually wasn't too bad. Not too crowded, and they were able to play a lot of the games.





Little Jason:)

Little Misti :)

A playdate with Jamie and her crew

This day was eventful to say the least. My very best friend Jamie was coming over to let the kids play, and so her and I could hang out. She had brought one of little girls friends over too. All in all, there were 7 kids. We had hot dogs and tater tots, and sat the kids out on the patio since it was such a nice day out. Jamie goes in and starts changing Bear's diaper.Just as they were all seated, someone starts yelling that ***** is throwing up (I am leaving out names so I won't embarrass anybody). Ok. I can handle this. I thought for sure, it would just be a little. No. There was an EXPLOSION on the back porch. God Love her. Jamie is yelling "Misti, I don't handle puke, I just can't do it!", and about that time Bear tee-tee's all over Jamie, the couch and himself. And he just smiles. SO- I run in to get a tea pitcher full of water to get this stuff off the porch. No need to though- Harley is eating it. ****** runs off the porch and pukes under the swing. Not the same one that did it before, but another one. Jamie takes ****** home and I am left there with 6 kids. 2 of the neighbors come over. Now I have 8 kids. Jamie has to pull over while taking ***** home because she has to puke again and Mr. D will kill Jamie if there was puke in the car........


When she finally gets back, it is about 6:00, so they have about 30 minutes before they need to head home. We finally sit down for a minute to chat, and just laugh. Who would have ever thought 25 years ago when we became friends, that THIS would be one of our days together? :)


Instant Love!


Garrett and Timber

I should have taken a picture of Lake and Garrett to show them years from now when their "love" was new. Lake and her Bean Boy............And Jackson is crazy about Timber. Jamie- I think we are in trouble!!!!

So that is what has been going on with our lives. Things have calmed down now that the kids are back in school. They are all 3 starting soccer next month so that will be exciting. I am getting the house organized and staying busy with 3 kids. Things get crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way...............:)





1 comment:

  1. We are def. in TROUBLE!
    Lake talks about her Bean Boy everyday....Timber would never admit that she likes Jack but that will change I'm sure.... That was such a fun day! I wish we could do it more often! Start checking on tickets to TX....You promised!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete